This season of Lent renew your faith, with the Sycamore Lent Course. It is a a six-week course, taking place every Wednesday in Lent starting on Wednesday February 24 at 7:30pm
- Session 1: THE EXISTENCE OF GOD Why bother thinking about religion? Five reasons not to believe in God. Arguments for the existence of God?
- Session 2: WHO IS JESUS? He came to bring life to the world. The Saving Death of Jesus. The light of the Resurrection.
- Session 3: THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE CHURCH How the Holy Spirit can change your life. No one gets into heaven alone. Why we need signs, symbols and sacraments.
- Session 4: THE GIFT OF FAITH What is faith? Are there good reasons to believe? How to take a step of faith.
- Session 5: FINDING TRUE FREEDOM Is there such a thing as right and wrong? Where can we find moral guidance? How do you discover your true identity?
- Session 6: THE MEANING OF LOVE What is love? How to love your neighbour. Knowing the love of God.
If you are interested in attending the course, please contact: John Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) or David Wilkinson (email@example.com) or the Parish Office to register and get the Zoom login details.