Thinking about volunteering? Find out how to get started during a free interactive session run by Caritas Westminster: 21 September 2021, 10:00am – 11:30am, online
It is for people thinking about or just starting out in volunteering. From exploring what your perfect role could be and how to find it, from your first days to how to deal with issues that may crop up along the way, we will cover the basic need-to-knows about becoming a volunteer.
Topics will include:
- Issues to consider before starting to volunteer
- Why volunteer? Benefits of volunteering.
- Steps to becoming a volunteer
- What is expected of volunteers
- Where to find your perfect volunteering opportunity
- What to ask in an interview
- Myth-Buster Quiz